Everyone loves Game Of Thrones, right? It’s got everything. Drama, sex, war, sex, ice zombie things, sex and sex. What more could you need?
Good as it may be, though, it does have people deviating in thought when they watch it. And in true form the internet produces some great musings on the topic. You can’t help but wonder the same things as these people did…
1. “Ibet I can have pretty loud sex without offending the neighbours so long as I play the Game of Thrones theme song before.”
2. People who have read all the Game Of Thrones are better at keeping secrets than most Governments
3. The Night’s Watch should really consider wearing white cloaks instead of black ones in order to blend with the snow and not be spotted.
4. I know more about Game Of Thrones lore and history than actual European lore and history.
5. Game of Thrones is just a really dangerous game of F*ck, Marry, Kill.
6. Game of Thrones should air in Autumn so Winter is coming.
7. After watch Game Of Thrones I think less girls will want to be treated “like a princess”.
8. The intro to Game of Thrones is two minutes long. My hot pocket takes two minutes to cook, Coincidence? Maybe.
9. Americans should refer to Canadians as “North of the Wall”.
10. Game Of Thrones is so enticing because viewers get to pick their own main character.
What are some of the most profound GoT musings you’ve had? Let us know in the comments