1. Dress Peeps to impress in chocolate tuxedos.
Ready to attend Peeps prom. Instructions here.
2. Hide bunnies behind Oreo truffle eggs to make peeking Peeps.
3. Make candy grass skirts for a Peeps luau vibe.
4. Pit Peeps bunnies against each other for a high-stakes race.
Here’s how to build their little vehicles with Twinkie seats and marshmallow wheels and tiny pretzel steering wheeeeeeeeels!
5. Just don’t let them drink and drive.
6. Make “magician’s hat” bunny snacks with marshmallows and Oreos.
HeLLO there! Here’s how.
8. Layer on frosted Rice Krispies Treats to make Peeps pops.
10. You can put anything on a candy-coated pretzel rod. Choose Peeps.
Get the recipe for these slightly crucifixionesque (sorry!) snacks here.
11. Let Peeps strut their stuff on these pea(p)cock cupcakes.
Instructions for how to frost them here.
13. Or let your Peeps go for an exciting, interactive dip in chocolate fondue.
Maybe even…a Peep-a-dot cake!
Instructions for this miracle here.
15. You can also take a deconstructionist approach. Care for some peepcorn?
Full instructions here.
16. Peeps s’mores are way more fun than normal s’mores.
Oooh, pretty colors. Instructions here.
17. Classy brownie bars appeal even to Peeps detractors.
Get the recipe here.
19. Or try this chocolate-covered cookie spin on Peepza.
20. Turn Rice Krispies Treats pretty colors by using Peeps instead of regular marshmallows.
21. Sprinkle Peeps bits into pancake batter to make Peepcakes.
Idea from i.e. ice cream.
22. Lastly, if you’re all Peepsed out, you could express your feelings by burying Peeps in a chocolate trifle.
This seems so, I don’t know, MORBID AND TERRIBLE? Recipe here.