Thursday, August 17, 2017
- Watch Twitter Erupt In Real-Time Over Today’s Massive Snowstorm
1. Here’s a map of the United States early this morning around midnight. The little white dots are tweets that include the word “snow.”
Rather calm, no?
2. And here’s what happened over the course of the morning and afternoon as a massive snow and ice storm pummeled the east coast.
3. Let’s check out the Mid-Atlantic corridor in the dead of night. Not so bad.
4. But here’s what it looked like when people woke up.
5. That’s a lot of tweets.
6. People down south played it pretty cool…
7. But on the whole, when it starts to snow, it appears we just can’t help ourselves.
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/watch-twitter-erupt-in-real-time-over-todays-massive-snowsto